We are looking for a talented Mid/Senior Python Developer to join iOLAP to work in our Application Design & Development team!
Building upon our 20-year strong global experience and deep expertise across multiple industry verticals, we are focused on cutting-edge technologies to create solutions that bring efficiency, security, and scale to our clients.
Join us if you are a team player who wants to build a long-term career in a place full of unique challenges leading to career and professional success!
As a Mid/Senior Python Developer, your primary job will be creating and leading the technical design and development of software solutions. This includes fostering and supporting our agile development culture while being responsible for:
- Proposing and designing software solutions to address complex business needs.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Fine-tune and develop AI/ML-based algorithms based on results.
- Providing technical guidance and support to junior colleagues.
- Preparing technical and procedural documentation.
- Applying modern principles, methodologies, and tools to advance business initiatives and capabilities.
- Amazing technical instinct. You are able to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical problems and utilize a variety of specific tools for the development and support of applications.
- Can-do attitude. You are confident and resourceful in the face of challenges and have a contagious energy and enthusiasm.
- Self-driven. You are motivated to explore new solutions and accomplish higher results.
- Team spirit. You have great written and verbal communication skills, work well with others, and know how to use feedback to improve engagement and cooperation.
- Language fluency. Your English is good enough to communicate with clients – we work with U.S. based clients and effective communication in English is a must.
- Expert in Python.
- Experience working with AWS platform (Lambda, S3. Dynamo DB, API Gateway, etc.
- Experience with model deployment: containers, microservices, and serverless functions.
- Experience with API integrations to 3rd party tools and use of tools like Zapier, IFTTT.
- Knowledge of NoSQL and relational databases.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
NICE TO HAVE
- Exposure and experience in API development
- Understanding of Front End technologies (React.js is a plus).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay and bonuses, with an individually tailored benefits package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working remotely.
- Career challenge in a place full of different opportunities and a wide range of projects for top companies from all major industries.
- The resources and support to further your skills and career.
- Brilliant teammates, fascinating discussions, and a friendly atmosphere.
- A modern high-tech office in the city center with a well-stocked kitchen.
Send us your CV and let's see if we're both a good fit!