We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Data & Analytics team!
If you are interested in turning data into beautiful visualizations, we might have the right opportunity for you.
Building upon our 20-year strong global experience and deep expertise across multiple industry verticals, we are focused on creating solutions that bring efficiency, security, and scale to our clients.
Explore your potential with iOLAP and our solution builders on a global scale!
As a Data Analyst, your primary job will be creating and leading the technical design and development of reporting solutions. This includes fostering and supporting our agile development culture while being responsible for:
- Proposing and designing reporting solutions to address complex business needs
- Integrating data sources with business intelligence tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Preparing technical and procedural documentation
- Working with clients on defining the overall vision
- Providing technical guidance and support to junior colleagues
- Testing and documenting
- Applying modern principles and methodologies to advance business initiatives and capabilities
- Highly Driven. You are self-motivated with a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Problem-solving. Stay updated with advancements and best practice and apply learned to future solution considerations
- Quick on your feet. You enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-driven environment and are adaptable to new business demands
- Analytical. You are able to see the big picture and be able to visualize data in the best possible way through charts/reports/dashboards.
- Language proficiency. We are communicating across continents and working in an international environment, so we expect strong writing and verbal communication skills in English.
- Expertise in handling reporting tools (Power BI preferred)
- Excellent analytical skills to analyze business needs
- Planning, defining, and designing interactive dashboards based on business requirement
- Ability to apply best practices in visualization techniques to design meaningful and impactful dashboards/reporting solutions
- Excellent proficiency in SQL language
- Very good knowledge of ETL concepts
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay and bonuses, with an individually tailored benefits package
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Career challenge in a place full of different opportunities and a wide range of projects for top companies from all major industries
- The resources and support to further your skills and career
- Brilliant teammates, fascinating discussions, and a friendly atmosphere
- A modern high-tech office in the city center with a well-stocked kitchen
Send us your CV now and let's see if we're both a good fit!