iOLAP is expanding its App Design & Development team with an exciting new opportunity!
We are looking for a Business Analyst who would be responsible for managing project portfolios; gathering, organizing, and delivering business requirements; as well as assisting with business case and prioritization efforts.
iOLAP has grown into a leading end-to-end consulting company over the last 20 years. We have a dynamic team of 200+ talented individuals who are determined in delivering and supporting top-notch solutions. We have exhibited a passion for not only great apps but great people. That’s why we offer a workplace where employees are given meaningful growth opportunities and rewarded for their loyalty and contributions.
- Leads IT project definition and prioritization by working with stakeholders, developers, and internal and external customers
- Assists in maintaining project portfolio roadmap and backlogs
- Assists with developing business case and prioritization of features, enhancements, and project initiatives
- Works with the cross-functional team to deliver business requirements via artifacts such as epics, features, user stories, acceptance criteria, wireframe diagrams, interaction diagrams, mockups, demos, etc.
- Participates in / facilitates agile ceremonies including backlog grooming, demonstrations, and retrospectives
- Engages with development team on agile values, principles, and practices
- Facilitates communication with IT staff and Business customers to assist in the development, implementation, and support of technology solutions
- Interpersonal skills. You can effectively communicate, interact and work with individuals on different levels.
- Analytical and planning skills. You are able to track your workload and ensure everything is running smoothly.
- Big-picture mentality. You are able to pivot quickly and make decisions based on the company’s best interest, not that of an individual person or department.
- Agile mindset. Knowledge of Scrum and agile software development.
- You are adaptable and able to respond quickly as well as shift reality to adjust priorities.
- Problem-solving skills. You possess a combination of analytical, creative, critical thinking skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Team Player. Ability to work with large cross-functional teams.
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst or as a Project Owner on projects focused on software development is preferred
- Experience working within an agile work environment
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new technologies and tools; proficiency in Microsoft 365 Suite
- Strong English skills – we work with U.S. and UK based clients and effective communication in English is a must
Not required but nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Project management and/or Agile/Scrum certification a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Career challenge powered by competitive pay and bonuses
- Strong opportunity for advancement with a long-term career path
- The resources and support to further your skills and career
- Brilliant teammates, fascinating discussions, and a friendly atmosphere
- A modern high-tech office in the city center with a well-stocked kitchen
- Relaxing break room with gadgets for team building downtime!
Send us your CV now and let's see if we're both a good fit!