We are looking for a new colleague that will support our fast growth in the role of a UI/UX Designer! We hope to provide you with your next challenge and a learning opportunity while working on interesting international projects in a stimulating and dynamic environment!
• As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for various design work to support different projects. You will translate organizational needs into user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and detailed UI and visual design specifications.
• You will collaborate with other developers, engineers and product owners as well as communicate with clients on a daily basis.
• You are an experienced UI designer with a good understanding of modern best practices
• You have in-depth knowledge of design fundamentals including the basic components of the design thinking lifecycle
• You are a creative and self-driven designer who excels in a team-driven environment with minimal supervision
• You are able to multitask and meet tight deadlines while delivering exceptional results
• You have strong English skills - we work with U.S. based clients and effective communication in English is a must
• 2+ years of work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Solid knowledge and hands-on experience with basic UX skills, such as identifying users, sketching, iterating, wireframing, receiving feedback from peers and users as well as implementing changes
• Experience with Adobe design software (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere)
• Experience in Adobe XD prototyping tool (or similar)
• Knowledge and experience in graphic and web design
• Fluent in responsive design, mobile and tablet UI/UX
• A portfolio that you love and can explain
Not required but beneficial:
• Degree in computer science, graphic design or relevant field
• Familiarity with HTML / CSS
WHAT WE OFFER
• Career challenge powered by competitive pay driven by your own engagement and results
• Strong opportunity for advancement with a long-term career path
• Career challenge in a place full of different opportunities and wide range of projects for top companies from all major industries
• Access to the company’s training program including language courses
• Brilliant teammates, fascinating discussions, and a friendly atmosphere
• A modern high-tech office in the city center
• Relaxing break room with gadgets for team building downtime!
Send us your CV now and let's see if we're both a good fit!