Our App Design and Development team is in search of its future teammates!
We are looking for experienced Senior Back End Python Developers that are confident as well as comfortable working with AWS/Cloud technologies.
You’ll be joining a team of equally passionate and skilled engineers, architects, and cloud gurus who are working with the latest technologies on some of the most interesting projects.
We have exhibited a passion for not only great apps but great people. That’s why we offer a workplace where employees are given meaningful growth opportunities and rewarded for their loyalty and contributions.
If working in an enthusiastic team using the latest cutting-edge technologies appeals to you and you tick most of the boxes down below then we want to hear from you!
As a Senior Back End Developer (Python), your primary job will be creating and leading the technical design and development of software solutions. This includes fostering and supporting our agile development culture while being responsible for:
- Proposing and designing software solutions to address complex business needs
- Preparing technical and procedural documentation
- Working with clients on defining the overall vision
- Providing technical guidance and support to junior colleagues
- Code reviewing, testing, and documenting
- Applying modern principles, methodologies, and tools to advance business initiatives and capabilities
- Independence. You are a self-motivated and ambitious individual who has a solid ability to handle multiple responsibilities.
- Adaptability. You enjoy operating in a rapid, team-driven setting and are receptive to new business requirements.
- Communication skills. Having excellent verbal and written communication skills is essential to ensure that there is proper communication between the team members so that results are delivered efficiently and adhering to deadlines.
- Language proficiency. Your English is proficient enough to communicate with clients – we work with U.S.-based clients and effective communication in English is a must.
- Proficiency in Python 3.xx and experience in Python Flask
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Demonstrable testing experience, e.g. unit, integration, functional testing
- Understanding of Front End technologies (React.js is a plus)
- Experienced with Docker and K8s is a plus
- Experience with maintaining the application in production
- Knowledge about Rest APIs, GraphQL
- Knowledge about OAuth 2.0 and JWT
- Basic understanding of computer networks
- Understanding CI/CD process and workflows
- Proficient experience PgSQL
- Beneficial experience of ES, MongoDB, or Redis
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay and bonuses, with an individually tailored benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Working remotely
- Career challenge in a place full of different opportunities and a wide range of projects for top companies from all major industries
- The resources and support to further your skills and career
- Brilliant teammates, fascinating discussions, and a friendly atmosphere
- A modern high-tech office in the city center with a well-stocked kitchen
Send us your CV now and let's see if we're both a good fit!