We are looking for an experienced and talented Scrum Master to join our team!
As our Scrum Master, you will be working with a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers, on international projects with our client Dickey’s Barbecue Pit. Our client is one of the biggest barbecue chains in the world and all the IT development is done from our office in Rijeka using only cutting-edge technologies.
Explore this exciting opportunity in a place full of unique challenges that are bound to lead you to career and professional success!
As a Scrum Master, you will facilitate the implementation of agile methodologies within our teams, foster and encourage successful teamwork and frequent communication to ensure a culture based on transparency, trust and high-level collaboration.
- Ownership and accountability of establishing agile values, methods, principles and practices for the delivery of projects and products
- Coaching and mentoring team members on agile standards and best practices e.g. Lean, Kanban, Scrum, XP, DevOps, SAFe, LeSS, etc.
- Configuring and maintaining agile project management tools (JIRA, Scrum Desk etc.)
- Supporting the team to improve their technical work by reviewing results and establish lessons learned as well as track the improvement
- Coordinating sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Facilitating internal communication and effective collaboration
- Resolving conflicts and removing obstacles that occur
- Helping teams implement changes effectively
- Building productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- You are a highly driven and self-motivated individual with a strong sense of personal responsibility
- You are familiar with modern development best practices and have strong leadership skills
- You are product focused and understand the balance between speed of delivery and quality
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-driven environment and are adaptable to new business demands
- You have strong English skills
- Previous experience working in agile environment
- Familiarity with software development, preferably coming from IT background
- Knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field is beneficiary
- Scrum master certification is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay and bonuses driven by your own engagement and results
- Strong opportunity for advancement with a long-term career path
- Individual employee benefits package customized to fit your needs and preferences
- Access to the company’s training program including language courses
- Brilliant teammates, fascinating discussions and a friendly atmosphere
- A modern high-tech office in the city center with a well-stocked kitchen
- Relaxing break room with gadgets for team building downtime!
Send us your CV now and let's see if we're both a good fit!