Discover your opportunity to join our team, as we are currently searching for a QA Engineer!
Are you someone who has initiative, independence, ambition, and the ability to function efficiently in a dynamic environment with a wide range of responsibilities? Do you pride yourself on the strong communication skills that enable you to work closely within a team?
You’ll be joining a team of equally passionate and skilled engineers, architects, and cloud gurus who are working with the latest technologies on some of the most interesting projects.
We have exhibited a passion for not only great apps but great people. That’s why we offer a workplace where employees are given meaningful growth opportunities and rewarded for their loyalty and contributions.
Explore your potential with iOLAP and our solution builders on a global scale!
As a QA Engineer, you will work collaboratively to define, develop, maintain and deliver software testing requirements for our wide portfolio of projects. In addition to delivery responsibilities, the QA Engineer will also act as an advocate for QA best practices and lead initiatives to improve test processes, extend the use of tools/frameworks (where appropriate) and support the development of test team members.
- Understanding requirements, designing and implementing test plans, and work with development teams to validate the test plans
- Reviewing, and executing test plans
- Collaborating with other QA Engineers and Developers on our team
- Documenting defects, and helping debug and diagnose code issues in multiple environments and regions
Your qualities and strengths are:
- Adaptability. You enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-driven environment and are ready to meet the new business demands.
- Self-motivation. You are self-driven with a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Amazing technical instinct. You are able to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical problems and utilize a variety of specific tools for the development and support of applications.
- Problem-solving skills. You are creative in finding solutions to complex issues.
- Can-do attitude. You are confident and resourceful in the face of challenges and have a contagious energy and enthusiasm.
- Language fluency. Your English is proficient enough to communicate with clients – we work with U.S.-based clients and effective communication in English is a must.
- 3+ years in QA and/or development
- Solid knowledge of Python (experience with Pytest is a strong plus)
- Demonstrable knowledge of manual and automated testing
- Knowledge of with AWS services
- Experience working with Jenkins
- Experience with software development lifecycle methodologies, including Agile methodologies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay and bonuses, with an individually tailored benefits package
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Career challenges in a place full of different opportunities and a wide range of projects for top companies from all major industries
- The resources and support to further your skills and career
- Brilliant teammates, fascinating discussions, and a friendly atmosphere
- A modern high-tech office in the city center with a well-stocked kitchen
Send us your CV and let's see if we're both a good fit!