We are looking for a new colleague in the role of a Product Manager to join our growing team of experts in Rijeka. If you’re an innovative and creative thinker excited about building high-impact products, this is the job for you!
The Product Manager is responsible for product planning, delivery and marketing throughout the product lifecycle. You’ll be working on a complex and high priority project that combines technical knowledge and your business skills supporting the project.
Explore this exciting opportunity in a place full of unique challenges leading to career and professional success!
We are in the process of starting a Smart City project that combines Application Development and Analytics to drive value and optimize business processes.
As a Product Manager, you will provide your technical expertise ensuring that the product offered can be tailored to meet customers’ requirements.To ensure a successful delivery of project you will:
• Create the product opportunity, define strategy and roadmaps
• Generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
• Write business proposals, set objectives and identification of product for investments
• Manage the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life
• Work with internal stakeholders and third parties to assess and establish partnerships
• Be the recognized expert in the business on the product, the market, relevant technology and the competition
• Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals
• Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert
• Lead the product team to ensure delivery of agreed objectives
• You are a highly driven and self-motivated individual with a strong sense of personal responsibility
• You are familiar with modern development best practices and have strong leadership skills
• You’re product focused and understand the balance between speed of delivery and quality
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-driven environment and are adaptable to new business demands
• You have strong English skills
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Previous experience with Solution Architecture, Project & Product Management
• Technically skilled with a customer focused mind and excellent communication skills
• Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
• Ability to work independently and to be proactive
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive pay and bonuses driven by your own engagement and results
• Strong opportunity for advancement with a long-term career path
• Access to the company’s training program including language courses
• Brilliant teammates, fascinating discussions and a friendly atmosphere
• A modern high-tech office in the city center with a well-stocked kitchen
• Relaxing break room with gadgets for team building downtime!
Send us your CV now and let's see if we're both a good fit!