We are looking for a Power Platform Developer at different stages of seniority for our client in the pharmaceutical industry.
Do you think Microsoft tools have countless possibilities? You see a potential for usage in various domains? You enjoy complex problem solving, thinking on your feet, and coming up with ingenious solutions? Describing yourself as a detail-oriented and meticulous person with a desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to clients? You are exactly what we are looking for!
The main responsibility of Power Platform Developer will be to deliver services and solutions for our clients, both external and internal, using the suite of Microsoft’s Power Platform.
If we could describe this position in one sentence, it would be: “Develop the proposed automation workflows.”
Grab this exciting opportunity, send us an application, and start your career path as Power Platform Developer in iOLAP. We believe you could develop your potential and achieve success with our outstanding team! Can’t wait to meet you!
As a Power Platform Developer, you will:
- Work directly with clients to support various projects and solutions
- Design automated end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing
- Utilize problem-solving skills to understand client pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise
- Automate business processes and create custom connectors for Microsoft Power Automate / Flow
- Provide architecture, configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft 365 through the Power Platform
- Self-motivation. You are self-driven with a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Amazing technical instinct. You are able to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical problems and utilize a variety of specific tools for the development and support of applications.
- Problem-solving skills. You are creative in finding solutions to complex issues.
- Independence. You must be a self-motivated and ambitious individual who has a solid ability to handle multiple responsibilities
- Go-getter. You are confident and resourceful in the face of challenges and have a contagious energy and enthusiasm.
- Language fluency. Your English is proficient enough to communicate with clients – we work with U.S.-based clients and effective communication in English is a must.
- IT background (educational or previous experience)
- Previous experience with object-oriented programming (C#, .NET, ASP.Net MVC, etc.)
- Experience with SQL or other database
- Experience with or desire to learn required Microsoft tools
- Experience working with Microsoft Power Platform - PowerApps, Power Automate (Flow), and other supporting tooling
- Knowledge of Flow licensing and automating business processes with Microsoft Power Automate/ Flow
- Experience in analysis, design development, testing, and implementation of various apps
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail
- Strong business-to-technology translation skills for identifying ways to apply solutions to help clients increase business value and performance
- A clear understanding of PowerApps formulas and development methods
- Desire to learn leading edge Microsoft enterprise cloud technologies such as Dynamics 365 CRM, Office 365, Microsoft Azure, etc.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay and bonuses, with an individually tailored benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Working remotely
- Career challenges in a place full of different opportunities and a wide range of projects for top companies from all major industries
- The resources and support to further your skills and career
- Brilliant teammates, fascinating discussions, and a friendly atmosphere
- A modern high-tech office in the city center with a well-stocked kitchen
Apply now and kick-off your career success!