Discover your opportunity to join our Data & Analytics team, as we are currently searching for an Oracle PL/SQL Developer!
Are you someone who has initiative, independence, ambition, and the ability to function efficiently in a dynamic environment with a wide range of responsibilities? Do you pride yourself on the strong communication skills that enable you to work closely within a team? If yes, then we are looking for you!
Building upon our 20-year strong global experience and deep expertise across multiple industry verticals, we are focused on creating solutions that bring efficiency, security, and scale to our clients.
Explore your potential with iOLAP and our solution builders on a global scale!
As an Oracle PL/SQL Developer, your primary job will be sourcing data from HR and other data sources into the Visier. This includes fostering and supporting our agile development culture while being responsible for:
- Developing scripts or processes using SQL & PL/SQL for analytics applications
- Working closely with the developers and supporting business users
- Overseeing data integration from multiple source systems
- Ensuring business critical processes run on schedule
- Independence. You must be self-motivated and ambitious individual who has a solid ability to handle multiple responsibilities
- Adaptability. You enjoy operating in a rapid, team-driven setting and are receptive to new business requirements.
- Communication skills. Having excellent verbal and written communication skills is essential to ensure that there is proper communication between the team members so that results are delivered efficiently and adhering to deadlines
- Language skills. Your English is proficient enough to communicate with clients – we work with U.S.-based clients and effective communication in English is a must.
- 1+ years of working experience on similar projects
- High proficiency in Oracle PL/SQL
- Understanding of ELT concepts
- Performance tuning skills while maintaining data quality and data integrity
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with Visier
- Experience with software development life cycle methodologies, including agile methodologies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay and bonuses, with an individually tailored benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Working remotely
- Career challenge in a place full of different opportunities and a wide range of projects for top companies from all major industries
- The resources and support to further your skills and career
- Brilliant teammates, fascinating discussions, and a friendly atmosphere
- A modern high-tech office in the city center with a well-stocked kitchen
Send us your CV now and let's see if we're both a good fit!