We are looking for an Operations Manager to coordinate, oversee and ensure the smoothness of our company's operations!
iOLAP has grown into a leading end-to-end consulting company over the last 20 years. We have a dynamic team of 200+ talented individuals who are determined in delivering and supporting top-notch solutions.
We have exhibited a passion for not only great apps but great people. That’s why we offer a workplace where employees are given meaningful growth opportunities and rewarded for their loyalty and contributions.
As an Operations Manager you'll work across departments to align teams, set goals, execute initiatives and improve processes. Your main goal will be to make sure department level success is contributing to larger, organization-wide goals, helping the organization run efficiently and effectively. This includes working on different projects ranging from high-level strategy to day-to-day operations.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Executing organizational strategic and tactical ops excellence initiatives
- Managing staffing operations
- Defining and reimagining internal policies and procedures
- Driving business process automation across the organization
- Supporting Business Development, Marketing, and Financial departments
- Establishing and improving business partner ecosystem
- Providing operational support for self-managed teams
- Liaise with the global stakeholders
- Execute growth and expansion strategies
- Interpersonal skills. You can effectively communicate, interact and work with individuals on different levels.
- Planning skills. You are able to track your workload and ensure everything is running smoothly.
- Big-picture mentality. You are able to pivot quickly and make decisions based on the company’s best interest, not that of an individual person or department.
- Thinking ahead. You are proactive in your work approach and are able to assess opportunities or figure out if there is a gap in the business and act accordingly.
- Agile mindset. You are adaptable and able to respond quickly as well as shift reality to adjust priorities.
- Problem-solving skills. You possess a combination of analytical, creative, critical thinking skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Prior relevant experience in business, operations or project management or similar roles
- 3+ years of professional experience in the IT industry
- Experience with performance metrics, process improvement, and Lean methodologies
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new technologies and tools; proficiency in Microsoft 365 Suite
WHAT WE OFFER
- Career challenge powered by competitive pay driven by your own engagement and results
- An individually tailored benefits package based on your needs and preferences
- Hybrid work location and flexible hours
- Brilliant teammates, fascinating discussions, and a friendly atmosphere
- A modern high-tech office in the city center with a well-stocked kitchen
- Relaxing break room with gadgets for team building downtime!
Don't wait, apply now and kick-off your career success!