We are expanding our development with a new collegue to work on interesting projects with our client UniFocus! Join us as a Front-end Web developer in Rijeka, Croatia, working on big projects for a global leader in the Workforce Performance industry, with its Labor Management, Time & Attendance, and Survey Solutions that have several decades of successful operational transformations in over 100 countries behind them.
This is a great opportunity for passionate and aspiring developers to work for a cutting-edge US technology company and help develop world-class web applications.
• As a Front-end Developer, you'll be working on the development of existing and new web applications.
• You will collaborate with other developers and engineers to define, design and ship new features.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Market leading pay driven by your own engagement and results
• Relocation package for candidates living outside Rijeka
• Strong opportunity for advancement with a long-term career path
• Onboarding mentoring and resources to further your skills and career
• Optional involvement in Java back-end development in the future
• Respectful and fair environment with supportive teammates
• A modern high-tech office in the city center
• Relaxing break room with gadgets for team building downtime!
• You are eager to learn from experienced mentors and develop your programming skills
• You are a creative and resourceful problem solver who is capable of working independently and within a team
• You believe in the value of collaboration and have an optimistic and positive attitude towards work and colleagues
• You have a strong sense of personal responsibility and treat your colleagues in a respectful and friendly manner
• You're a self-driven and motivated individual who enjoys watching results of their own work
• You enjoy working in a relaxed international environment and are adaptable to new business demands
• You have strong English skills – we work with U.S. based clients and effective communication in English is a must
• We are open to hiring students (and we have understanding for their mandatory college obligations!)
• A strong will to embrace and learn new technologies and develop programming skills
• Familiarity with front-end programming
• Group or individual project experience (could be college projects)
NOT REQUIRED BUT A HUGE PLUS:
• Having an online repository or any saved previous development project work
• Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
• Previous professional working experience
Send us your CV now and let's see if we're both a good fit!