We are looking for a new colleague to join our App & Development team!
If you are interested in working in a dynamic and stimulating international environment, we have an exciting new role for you! As a Junior/Mid DevOps Engineer, you will have the opportunity to learn more about the process of building, deployment, and maintaining production infrastructure and services.
Join our solution builders on a global scale and explore your potential with iOLAP!
We provide extensive training and mentoring cutting-edge software technologies for junior candidates. Once trained, you will work with our U.S.-based partners and clients to develop and deliver solutions that solve challenging business problems. This is a very fast-growing field with excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will gather extensive knowledge of how to develop and maintain company processes, tools, and documentation
- You will have an opportunity to acquire hands-on experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- You will sharpen and upgrade your programming skills, preferably in Python
- You will learn how to create and maintain CI/CD environments to facilitate an Agile development process
- You will collaborate with developers, designers, QA, and product owners to analyze, design, and implement functionality in software products
- You want to join a team of great developers and expand your knowledge
- You are excited to try new technologies and develop your technical skillset
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to assess and clearly communicate business value, technical and project risk
- You can learn complex technologies quickly and work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment
- Your English is good enough to communicate with clients – we work with U.S. based clients and effective communication in English is a must
- Basic understanding of DevOps working principles and CI/CD practices
- Understanding of computer networks fundamentals
- General Linux knowledge
- Previous exposure to Python / Node.js technologies
- Good understanding of relational database design and concepts
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Familiarity with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Previous experience working with Docker
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay and bonuses, with an individually tailored benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Working remotely
- Career challenge in a place full of different opportunities and a wide range of projects for top companies from all major industries
- The resources and support to further your skills and career
- Brilliant teammates, fascinating discussions, and a friendly atmosphere
- A modern high-tech office in the city center with a well-stocked kitchen
Apply now and kick-off your career success!