Our Data & Analytics team is ready for you to join iOLAP in the role of an ETL Developer! You will be joining a team of equally passionate and skilled data engineers, architects, designers, DevOps engineers who are working with the latest technologies on exciting projects.
Building upon our 20-year strong global experience and deep expertise across multiple industry verticals, we are focused on creating solutions that bring efficiency, security, and scale to our clients.
Explore your potential with iOLAP and our solution builders on a global scale!
In this role, you will be responsible for collecting, transforming, and sending data through the chain in the proper format up to the warehouse level. You will help to build efficient and stable data pipelines which can be easily maintained in the future. The job role might also require you to learn new tools and technologies fast, and you should have in-depth database knowledge as well as basic programming and scripting skills.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Take part in the development and implementation of ETL pipelines
- Validating the target dataset
- Document the requirements of the system and participate in its development
- Troubleshooting any issues that may arise
- Providing data pipelines’ maintenance support
- Fast learner. You can grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently.
- Analytical skills. You have the ability to collect, organize, visualize, and assimilate data.
- Problem-solving skills. You are creative in finding solutions to complex issues.
- Language fluency. Your English is proficient enough to communicate with clients – we work with U.S.-based clients and effective communication in English is a must.
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with Python
- Familiarity with the concepts and best practices of ETL
- Experience with Syncsort, INFA, SSIS, Talend, ODI or any other ETL tool is a plus
- Familiarity with cloud technologies (such as AWS) is a strong plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay and bonuses based on your own engagement and results
- A comprehensive benefits package tailored to your own needs and preferences
- Flexible working hours and working remotely
- Access to the company’s training programs including language courses
- Career challenges in a place full of different opportunities and a wide range of projects for top companies from all major industries
- The resources and support to further your skills and career
- Brilliant teammates, fascinating discussions, and a friendly atmosphere
- A modern high-tech office in the city center with a well-stocked kitchen
Send us your CV now and let's see if we're both a good fit!