Do you love embedding best practices into the DevOps world? Do you wish to join a group of talented people who have only one thing in mind - to provide a reliable product that can endure all unexpected problems during an application lifetime?
Our mission is to set up software development practices that combine software development (Dev), security (Sec), and information technology operations (Ops) to secure the outcome and shorten the development lifecycle.
As the DevSecOps Functional Line Manager, you will lead, inspire and nurture your team to deliver top-notch results while making strategic plans for our future growth!
You will help us find new innovative ways to improve the safety and delivery of our applications and platforms while ensuring defect-free quality and real-time performance!
Join our growing DevSecOps team and get a chance to work with cutting-edge technologies and great experts!
What you will be doing as a DevSecOps Functional Line Manager in iOLAP?
- Acting as a Tech Leader for the DevSecOps team, influencing the team’s technical decisions and goals
- Acting as a Team Leader for the DevSecOps team, taking care of their wellbeing and career path, managing, and mentoring a group of engineers
- Organizing work and tasks within the team
- Communicating with clients and gathering requirements
- Identifying gaps in current processes, workflows, and design solutions
- Designing architectures and CI/CD pipelines
- Overseeing the technology choices for automation systems and system controls
- Writing automation scripts
- Maintaining deployment environments – updates and configuration changes, CI/CD monitoring
- Automating, building, and deploying processes in hybrid (AWS/Azure and/or on-prem) environments for monolith applications and microservices
- Contributing to internal development efforts and initiatives
- Researching and consulting on new solutions, technologies, and ideas
We build with:
Competencies and skillset we expect you to have to successfully perform your job:
- Knowledge of how DevSecOps working principles and practices can be applied to increase delivery speed, solution security, and quality
- Experience with DevOps (Containerization, Container Orchestration, Build Automation, IaC)
- Experience with SecOps (IAM, Code Security)
- Experience with SysOps (Linux Administration, Networking, High Availability, IT Automation, Monitoring, and Logging)
- Experience defining pipelines in at least one cloud provider (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud) and CloudOps experience
- Experience with leading technical teams
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of development best practices
- Knowledge of network protocols, DNS, CDN, TLS
- Experience working within different software development lifecycle phases
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Understanding of PaaS and/or Cloud hosting
- Experience with Web servers (NGINX, Apache2)
- Experience with Jenkins / Travis CI / Circle CI / Bitbucket Pipelines
Bonus points if you are familiar with:
- Cloudflare/Amazon CloudFront
We could be a perfect fit if you are:
Wonder why iOLAP is the best place to work? “Not everyone fits the mold.
- Passionate about technology. You are able to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical problems and utilize a variety of specific tools for the development and support of applications.
- Independent. You must be a self-motivated and ambitious individual who has a solid ability to handle multiple responsibilities.
- Leader. You have effective leading skills, and you can lead the team to triumph in excellence.
- Problem-solver. You are creative in finding solutions to complex issues.
- Creative and outside-the-box thinker. You are able to see outside the blog post or whitepaper, and beyond competitions and state-of-the-art to solve real-world problems.
- Communicator. Having excellent verbal and written communication skills is essential to ensure that there is proper communication between the team members so that results are delivered efficiently and adhere to deadlines.
- Proficient in English. We are communicating across continents and working in an international environment, so we expect strong writing and verbal communication skills in English.
” Therefore, we provide a flexible, custom benefit system to our employees. We want you to be happy and satisfied. You can choose a perfect combination from a wide range of various benefits. Maybe you care about your health, and you want to monitor it year-to-year so you can choose a full medical checkup. If you are a sports enthusiast, then a Multi-sport card is the right benefit for you. To cover your passion for the technology, we offer an additional individual budget for the extra equipment. We are trying to assure you are fairly rewarded for your achievements and efforts 😊
Intrigued? Apply now!