We are looking for a new colleague to join our growing team in Rijeka, Croatia.
If you are interested in working in a dynamic and stimulating international environment, we have an opportunity for you!
As a DevOps, you’ll be responsible for defining the environment and processes in regards to versioning and deployment controls.
We appreciate people with a fresh mind, ambition to do things differently and ready to experiment.
Desire and learning abilities mean more than years of experience to us.
We are looking for a team player who wants to build a long-term career in a place full of unique challenges leading to career and professional success.
• Automate build and deployment processes in AWS environments for several microservices
• Create and maintain CI/CD environments to facilitate an Agile development process
• Research recommend and implement new technology
• Identify common solutions to specific requirements not covered by current conventions
• You will collaborate with developers, designers, QA and product owners to analyze, design and implement functionality in software products based on gathered business requirements.
• Good understanding of how DevOps / CI / CD working principles and practices can be used to increase speed to market and quality
• Good understanding of PaaS and/or Cloud hosting
• Experience with AWS / GCloud / Azure cloud providers
• You are a highly driven and self-motivated individual who is organized and can communicate effectively with the rest of your team
• You can learn complex technologies quickly and work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment
• You have strong English skills – we work with U.S. based clients and effective communication in English is a must
• Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Bash / Python / Node.js
• Work with Docker
• Version control (git)
• Bitbucket / Github / Gitlab
• Understanding computer networks fundamentals
• Experience with Web servers (NGINX, Apache2)
Not required but nice to have:
• AWS CDK experience
• Serverless experience
• AWS - Lambda, EC2, SQS, S3
• Chef / Ansible
• Jenkins / Travis CI / Circle CI / Bitbucket Pipelines
• Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive pay and bonuses driven by your engagement and results
• Career challenge in a place full of different opportunities and a wide range of projects for top companies from all major industries
• Strong opportunity for advancement with a long-term career path
• The resources and support to further your skills and career
• Brilliant teammates, fascinating discussions, and a friendly atmosphere
• A modern high-tech office in the city center
• Relaxing break room with gadgets for team building downtime!
Send us your CV now and let's see if we're both a good fit!