AI/ML enthusiasts wanted!
We are on the lookout for an experienced Data Scientist to join our growing AI & Machine Learning team!
Being at the forefront of technology for more than 20 years now, we are focused on advanced AI and Machine Learning technologies to translate any business question into just the right analysis to find the best approach and get a valuable answer. If you bring your experience, knowledge, and strong passion for empirical research, we’ll help you grow in a collaborative environment within the exciting and thriving field of AI.
Explore your potential with iOLAP and our solution builders on a global scale!
As a Data Scientist your primary job will be implementing a forecasting system for supply chain industry.
This includes fostering and supporting our agile development culture while being responsible for:
- Managing the full machine learning lifecycle
- Direct communication with clients
- Requirement collection
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong experience in Machine learning oriented on forecasting with small and big datasets
- Creative outside-the-box solutioning. You are able to see outside the blog post or whitepaper, and beyond competitions and state-of-the-art to solve real-world problems.
- Amazing technical instinct. You can anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical problems and utilize a variety of specific tools for the development and support of applications.
- Can-do attitude. You are confident and resourceful in the face of challenges and have contagious energy and enthusiasm.
- Team spirit. You have great written and verbal communication skills, work well with others and know how to use feedback to improve engagement and cooperation.
- Language fluency. Your English is good enough to communicate with clients – we work with U.S. based clients and effective communication in English is necessary.
- Proficiency in Python and core ML libraries (Keras, TensorFlow, Pytorch etc.)
- Demonstrable skills in forecasting data preparation and pipeline implementation
- Technical fluency in data science lifecycle methodologies
- Experience working with AWS cloud platform (Lambda, S3, Dynamo DB, ML instances, etc.)
- Experience with model deployment is a bonus: containers, microservices, and serverless functions
- Strong validation, unit test, and debugging skills
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay and bonuses, with an individually tailored benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Working remotely
- Career challenge in a place full of different opportunities and a wide range of projects for top companies from all major industries
- The resources and support to further your skills and career
- Brilliant teammates, fascinating discussions, and a friendly atmosphere
- A modern high-tech office in the city center with a well-stocked kitchen