We are expanding our Development team with several new colleagues. Join our company as a Data Scientist in Rijeka, Croatia, working on an exciting project that revolves around artificial intelligence and machine learning. We are accepting applications on all seniority levels.
- As a Data Scientist, you will work on an anomaly detection platform that uses A.I. and machine learning technologies in self-healing cloud systems. You will work on new AI capabilities for IP to build around, determining how anomalies relate and how those relationships correlate to systems of record, like ticketing or logs.
- Junior applicants will receive extensive training and mentorship from senior colleagues.
- You are detail-oriented and meticulous
- You have experience in Data Science OR you are a highly motivated graduate of Mathematics and Information science looking to get into the field of Data Science
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to assess and clearly communicate business value, technical and project risk
- You are able to learn complex technologies quickly, work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment
- You breathe, speak, write and dream in excellent English – we work with U.S. based clients and effective communication in English is a must
- Time-series data analysis
- K-means clustering algorithms
- Apache Spark
- AWS is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Career challenge powered by competitive pay
- Strong opportunity for advancement with a long-term career path
- The resources and support to further your skills and career
- Brilliant teammates, fascinating discussions, and a friendly atmosphere
- A modern high-tech office with a great view of the Adriatic Sea
- Free breakfast, snacks and beverages
- Relaxing break room with gadgets for team building downtime!
Send us your CV by October 11th and let's see if we're both a good fit!