We are looking for new colleagues to join our team of experts in Rijeka, Croatia! If you are a self-driven problem solver with experience in data analytics technologies, who thrives working in an international, fast-paced environment we have the job for you!
We place great importance on connecting the dots between our big data and business problems using data analytics and reporting tools as well as cloud technologies. Our dedicated teams cover all key aspects of the data analytics stack – from data collection and transformation (ETL), database storage management and query performance optimization to creating beautiful yet complex reports.
- As a Business Analytics Developer you will develop analytic products, metrics and dashboards along the entire development lifecycle. This includes consulting with end users to capture business needs and processes, defining functional requirements, as well as coding, testing, deploying, documenting and maintaining analytics tools.
- In this role you will utilize a full understanding of industry practices, standards and procedures for data analytics projects while reporting on complex business problems to provide insight to decision makers.
- You will mostly work and collaborate with our U.S. based partners and clients to develop and deliver solutions that solve challenging business problems.
- You are flexible enough - you know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to assess and clearly communicate business value, technical and project risk
- You are able to learn complex technologies quickly and meet deadlines
- Your English is good enough to communicate with clients – we work with U.S. based clients and effective communication in English is a must
- Knowledge and experience with SQL
- Good understanding of relational database design and concepts
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with one or more analytics tools (preferably Microstrategy or Yellowfin)
- Ability to work both independently or within an integrated team
- Experience working with various DBMS systems
WHAT WE OFFER
- Career challenge and strong opportunity for advancement
- Competitive pay and bonuses, with an individually tailored benefits package
- Access to the company’s training program including language courses
- Brilliant teammates, fascinating discussions, and a friendly atmosphere
- A modern high-tech office in the city center with a well-stocked kitchen
- Relaxing break room with gadgets for team building downtime!