We are looking for new colleagues to join our team of experts in Rijeka, Croatia! If you are a self-driven problem solver with experience in data analytics technologies, who thrives working in an international, fast-paced environment we have the job for you!
We place great importance on connecting the dots between our big data and business problems using data analytics and reporting tools. Our dedicated teams cover all key aspects of the data analytics stack – from data collection and transformation (ETL), database storage management and query performance optimization to creating beautiful yet complex reports. Are you ready to dive into deep oceans of data with us?
- We are seeking all seniorities of candidates including talented juniors to become a part of our Analytics team.
- As a BI / ETL Developer, you will primarily be responsible for developing and supporting database objects, creating, maintaining and modifying SQL scripts. You will also maintain and support data analytics platforms, as well as use different Data Integration and Reporting tools to operate with large amounts of data and create complex reports.
- We provide extensive training and mentoring in cutting-edge software technologies for junior candidates. Once trained, you will work with our U.S. based partners and clients to develop and deliver solutions that solve challenging business problems.
- This is a very fast-growing field with excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- You want to join a team of great developers and learn as much as possible
- You are excited to try new technologies and develop your technical skills
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to assess and clearly communicate business value, technical and project risk
- You are able to learn complex technologies quickly and work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment
- Your English is good enough to communicate with clients – we work with U.S. based clients and effective communication in English is a must
- Knowledge and experience with SQL
- Good understanding of relational database design and concepts
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with one or more ETL / Reporting tools
- Ability to work both independently or within an integrated team
- Experience working with various Analytics tools (PowerBI, MicroStrategy, Tableau)
- Experience working with various DBMS systems (MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Netezza, AWS Redshift)
- Experience working with various ETL tools (Informatica, SSIS, Talend)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Career challenge and strong opportunity for advancement
- The resources and support to further your skills and career
- Access to the company’s training program including language courses
- Brilliant teammates, fascinating discussions, and a friendly atmosphere
- A modern high-tech office in the city center with a well-stocked kitchen
- Relaxing break room with gadgets for team building downtime!
Send us your CV now and let's see if we're both a good fit!