iOLAP is expanding its App Design & Development team with an exciting new opportunity!
We are looking for a talented individual to contribute to our team as a Back End Developer (Node.js).
Building upon our 20-year strong global experience and deep expertise across multiple industry verticals, we are focused on cutting-edge technologies to create solutions that bring efficiency, security, and scale to our clients.
If you have a good backend programming background and you feel at home working in a Node.js ecosystem, this job is for you!
As a Back End Developer, you'll be responsible for the planning, development, deployment, and maintenance of serverless web-based applications. We also expect your contribution in proposing new solutions and ideas on how to improve the infrastructure and processes.
Your main responsibilities and duties will be:
• Designing, building, and maintaining APIs and tools that power our internal and customer-facing applications.
• You are a highly driven and self-motivated individual who is organized and can communicate effectively with the rest of your team.
• You have strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to assess and clearly communicate business value, technical and project risk.
• You can learn complex technologies quickly and work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment.
• You have strong English skills – we work with U.S. based clients and effective communication in English is a must.
• Knowledge of building web services (mainly web APIs, REST, GraphQL)
• Knowledge of relational databases (Postgres, MySQL)
• Knowledge of document-oriented databases (MongoDB)
• Version control (git)
Not required but nice to have:
• Familiar with ORM-s and/or ODM-s like (Prisma, Sequelize, Mongoose, etc.)
• Microsoft Azure knowledge and skills (App Service, Cosmos DB, File/Blob Storage, Active Directory, etc.)
• Amazon Web Services knowledge and skills (Elastic Beanstalk, S3, CloudFront, etc.)
• Experience in Linux development environment
• Basic understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
WHAT WE OFFER
• Career challenge powered by competitive pay and bonuses
• An individually tailored benefits package based on your needs and preferences
• Strong opportunity for advancement with a long-term career path
• The resources and support to further your skills and career
• Brilliant teammates, fascinating discussions, and a friendly atmosphere
• A modern high-tech office in the city center
• Relaxing break room with gadgets for team-building downtime!
Apply now and let's see if we're both a good fit!